Saturday, March 19, 2011

TONE UP Ladies!...Tone® Vino Moisture Body Wash with Crushed Grape and Shea Butter




I came across the New Tone Vino Body Wash with crushed grape seed and shea butter and I felt like I had facial all over my body.......The results were amazing!

My skin felt soft, smoothe and silky.......

In addition, the hydrating benefits of our vino-therapy formula with shea butter and vitamin E will leave you looking youthfully radiant and feeling opulently conditioned

The intoxicating aroma provides a daily wine indulgence with luscious lathers and romantic, silky suds

The cream-based formula leaves skin soft, clean and naturally smooth


Availability
Tone® Vino Moisture Body Wash with Crushed Grape and Shea Butter is available at Duane Reade for $3.99

NOTE: This is strickly the opinion of the blogger. Products were tried out strickly by blogger and given to blogger for opinion and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment