Tuesday, January 5, 2010
A Recession Way to Brighten Teeth:
The recession is still in full swing! What better way to brighten teeth with out breaking the bank then to get ideas that help save Money...& lots of it.
There are two different teeth whitening offers from two different companies – EverBright Smiles and Ortho White – to get results similar to that of a professional whitening done by a dentist.
Instead of spending $500 at your next dental appointment to attain pearly whites you are able to do so for less than $2 by using only trial offers and paying for shipping charges found online.
Step 1: Click here for EverBright Smiles (Use Promo Code: SMILE to reduce shipping to $0.99)
Step 2: Click here for Ortho White (Use Promo Code: PERFECT SMILE to reduce shipping to $1.00)
Now that's something to Smile about!!!!
-The Style Guru
Monday, January 4, 2010
2010 Haute TEN Picks for the Spring
1. Wild Things: Snake skin is Hot this spring...! This slithery duds come in glorious colors.hot pink, teal, green.....Accessories are "key"..whether a clutch bag, belt or shoes..Snakes are In!
2. Grey the New Black: Yes, "Grey" has been nominated the new black....better than a neutral nude you can pretty much add any color to grey......
3. I Dream of Jeanie Pants: Harem pants are still going strong..... get them in sequence....& pull it together with a Tee.....great look for day or night.
4. Tech Girl: Digital prints are all the rave! Alexander McQueen took the stage with the latest colorful prints & designs...
5.Get shorty: Shorts are even shorter this spring.....for the shy...pair them up with some leggings & high boots....& add a colorful cowl neck....
6. Clog it: Clogs are back & hotter than ever.....Clog Booties & Mules...you pick...
7. Rip It: Ripped Skinny Jeans are so in....but tastefully in...think Biker girl but more classic....
8. Bags, Bags, Bags, : Clutches, Print , Totes are all the rave this spring!
9. One Shoulder: Yes, the one shoulder tops & dresses are so in....Look @ www.lelarose.com
10. Boyfriends Back: Boyfriend Jeans were hot for Fall ...this spring the Boyfriend Shirt....whats next?