Monday, July 11, 2011

THE ESTHETICS RESOURCE......One Stop Beauty Spa Shop





The Esthetics Resource has become one of my favorite places.......having met them at the SHOP ADDICTS Beauty Binge 2011 Event @ 320 studios, the customer service and attention to detail for every beautynista spa needs is over the top.....

I went to their offices located at 30 Central Park South, Suite 1CD and enjoy their SLIM LINE POD.

At first I was taken aback having to go into a sort've cacoon like contramption.....but once inside...it was a rejuvenating experience....I came out glowing, relaxed and 2 lbs lighter.....SERIOUSLY it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRY it TODAY LADIES....

CALL 855-BODY.411
Ask For Vicky

1 comment:

  1. This is a great find! i am almost done with the platinum bikini package and cant wait to hit the beach. i can finally show off my thighs and butt. i should have done my stomach too, will do a program next month.

    ReplyDelete